What you need to know about storing at Self Storage Gisborne.
1. Determine amount of space required - Polly can help with this, or feel free to use our storage unit space calculator.
2. Complete contract. Please note key points below:
- No contract, no storage.
- Person signing must take responsibility for goods stored. Adequate ID must be provided.
- Goods must be insured by the storer
- Rent is paid monthly in advance at Self Storage Gisborne. Payment options: Eftpos, automatic payment, cheque, cash.
- Pay $50 deposit (bond). This is fully refunded provided all terms of contract have been met.
- Storer provides their own padlock. Self Storage Gisborne have padlocks available to purchase
- No dangerous or illegal goods whatsoever to be stored.
- Access cards: Upon signing contract, storers are issued with their own access card in to the facility.
- Access hours are 6am – 10pm, 7 days per week
3. Upon terminating storage, key points:
- 7 days notice, by phone, email or in writing, to terminate contract must be provided.
- Upon termination date, a/c is fully paid up.
- Goods to be removed and padlock to be removed.
- Unit to be clean and free of any rubbish.
- Any damage of unit to be reported.
- Nothing in this notice affects or prejudices the rights of Self Storage Gisborne Ltd or the storer as set out in the Terms and Conditions of the license agreement.
- We look forward to the opportunity of providing you with the highest level of storage services.
- Please note: Self Storage Gisborne have available for sale strong, sturdy cartons suitable for stacking in your storage unit. We also sell bubble wrap and mattress and furniture covers.